Easily create pages of content with a simple form layout and a WYSIWYG editor for visual page creation. No need to use HTML and it's as easy as your favorite text editor (i.e. MS Word). Page creation automatically creates your navigation menu items for you with one click of a button. Even your Meta tags are available on the same page.
When you login with admin privileges to the front-end of the SIMPLE CMS or click "View Site" once logged in to the SIMPLE Administration Panel. "Quick Edit" buttons will appear for easy page editing. These buttons will take you directly to the "edit page" for the corresponding page within the SIMPLE Administration Panel of your CMS. Isn't that SIMPLE"!
Easily administer users and groups from within the SIMPLE Administration Panel. Associate user groups, edit user information, reset passwords for users wilth just a couple clicks of your mouse.
Under our Menu section in the you can edit the position of menu items, create Links to external content on your main navigation and even place links in one or all three targeted menu hotspots (i.e. Header navigation menu, left navigation menu, footer navigation menu). You can also easily position menu items with our easy to use "Drag and Drop" menu position manager.
You can even create multiple menus and associate them to a page or multiple pages of your choice
News acts almost like a Blog... actually, it practically is a blog. The main News page offers a "Quick Spot" to view snippets of your latest news articles (you set how many you want to display here). The 'news details' page is a full story view which is created the same way you create a basic content page. However there are Quick Links that allow you to easily jump from one news article to the next from the detail view. News archiving is available as well.
The Event Calendar is a easy to use module included in the core CMS. It is a great way to inform your site visitors of special events, future content or product releases, or what ever you can think of. Some of the features of the Event Calendar are:
- Color customization - change background, days, border, tooltip colors
- Font customization - select one of the 20 available fonts to be used
- Date and time format - 12 or 24 hours time format, 10 different date formats
- Week starting day - change week starting day for your calendar
- No page refresh - web page where calendar is placed will not refresh when you scroll through the months and view events
- Multi language support - translate names of days and months and add events in your own language
- Recurring events - add daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurring events
- Find an event - easily search for an event using a simple search feature
- Multi day events - add as many events as you want for each day selecting start and end time for each event
- Customize your events - add colors for your events so you can easily identify them
Within the SIMPLE Administration Panel you can upload and manage images and documentation. Move, delete, rename, or just view. Simply rolling over the name of the image will produce a thumbnail view of the image to help easily and quickly identify the image. You can even create new image directories if needed.
A variety of reports are available to you through the SIMPLE Administration Panel. Reports generated for certain modules, i.e., Email Subscribers, can be viewed, edited and in some cases can even output appropriate files such as comma delimited lists for easy incorporation into third-party software. Basic site statistics are also reported.
Site Analysis Tools
SIMPLE CMS allows you to use third party site analysis tools as well. You can set up an account with a third party web analysis such as Google Analytics or Google Sitemap Tools and easily add all code and appropriate files to the server via the SIMPLE Administration Panel. Google's tools are free so why not give it a whirl. They are more in depth than Awstats.